- As an aging athlete and a “weekend warrior” in the club playing pick-up basketball, I was fortunate to be referred to Dr. Preston after tearing my achilles tendon. During the course of my care, I was impressed by his interdisciplinary knowledge of sports medicine and exercise science. Since then I’ve engaged him on numerous occasions as sports medicine advisor and referred him to both colleagues and friends alike. Just as he’s had a positive impact on me, we’ve been fortunate to have him as a regular member in our club, often taking both personal training or getting in a cardio workout. Regardless of what he’s doing, he’s always available for a question from a personal trainer or member. It’s truly refreshing to find an MD so enthusiastic about getting his patients moving toward a healthy and active lifestyle.By - Carl L.13-Nov-2019 06:04 AM
- Dr. Preston has the unique ability to communicate in both medical and athletic terms. He’s been able to bridge the gaps between the sports world, exercise science, and medical world. I’ve admired his work with baseball players and his commitment to baseball and golf fitness.By - Tom H.13-Nov-2019 06:04 AM
- We love Dr. Preston. He is always so nice and we never feel rushed. He has operated on my husband and son and seen my other kids for various injuries as well. Just a great guy. Your office always fits us in without having to wait for weeks. Really appreciate that. We wouldn’t go anywhere else.By - Kristi C.13-Nov-2019 06:03 AM
- Dr. Preston was very clear with his plan, what would occur and how to deal with it. He understands my profession as a firefighter and what we put our bodies through. The staff it seemed was always smiling and very courteous. I really believe that I hit the lottery when Dr. Preston became my surgeon.By - Kevin13-Nov-2019 06:03 AM
- I recently scheduled an appointment with Dr. Preston regarding an issue I was experiencing for over 2 1/2 months. Within a matter of minutes, Dr Preston diagnosed the problem and provided treatment to ensure I had immediate relief. 1-2 hours after leaving his office, there was significant improvement in my condition.
- Dr. Preston repaired my torn rotator cuff and I had a great outcome. Him and his staff have always been very friendly and helpful. I have no complaints at all and haven't really had any long wait times at his office. Highly recommend him.
- Dr. Preston has always been professional friendly and kind with myself and my family. Every time I'm with him I learned something new. He is patient and listens to our needs. His staff and office team are always kind and respectful. I am always referring doctor Preston to everyone I know.